The Bolivar-Richburg Central School District encourages the greatest possible use of school buildings for community-wide activities. This is meant to include use by recognized civic, social and fraternal religious organizations in accordance with the law. Groups wishing to use the school facilities must submit a Request for Use of Buildings and Grounds Form.
Rates for Use of Facility
- Established Community Organizations: No fee, use of lights limited to two events at no fee, thereafter $125 for the 1st hour and $30 per ¼ hour.
- Out of district organizations: Use of facilities $100, use of lights $125 for the 1st hour and $30 per ¼ hour thereafter.
Rules Governing Use of Facilities by Community Organizations:
- No tobacco products allowed on the school property
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages or use of illegal drugs permitted
- The activity shall be restricted to that area for which permission is granted
- All programs shall be so planned that they do not interfere with the regular school calendar
- The organization using the building shall be responsible for getting its equipment in and out of the building
- The supervisor in charge of the activity shall be present before the activity is due to start and remain with the group until all have left
- In the absence of the building principal or administrative personnel, the custodian is charged with the responsibility of the building
- Any loss or damage occurring to property loaned shall be charged against the sponsoring group
- No school property or equipment is to be altered or removed from the premises
- Players can wear sneakers, molded cleats or turf shoes only. No metal spikes on baseball turf
- Spectators are not to be on the turf during games
- This request is revocable at any time without notice