Request for Records/Transcripts

  • If you need a document sent to an academic institution, insurance company, or potential employer, please complete our Request for Records Form online. (You may also complete the form posted below.)

    If you need a document sent to yourself personally, please complete the Request for Records Form and submit a copy of your photo ID either in person or by email, fax or snail mail to the BRCS Guidance Office:

    Bolivar-Richburg Central School
    Attention: Guidance Office
    100 School Street
    Bolivar, NY 14715
    Office: (585)928-2986
    Fax: (585)928-1832

Request For Records Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.