New Student Registration
This page contains the necessary forms for registering new students to our district. If you live out of the Bolivar-Richburg School District, an Out-of-District Application can also be found on this page.
Please bring the completed registration forms to the Guidance office when registering your child/children. The Out-of-District Applications should be delivered to the Superintendent's office, and are pending Superintendent approval. Tuition fees will apply upon acceptance and may be requested from the Superintendent's office
If you have questions, please contact one of the following staff members:
- Mrs. Crandall-Bean, 10-12 Counselor, at 585-928-2985
- Mrs. Charanna Swartwout, 6-9 at 585-928-2915
- Mrs. Angela Schryver, Elementary Counselor, at 585-928-2852
- Mrs. Sue Slocum, Guidance Secretary, at 585-928-2986
- Mrs. Sortore at 585-928-2882.
Mrs. Slocum registers new students in grades 6-12. Mrs. Sortore registers new students in Pre-K through 5. Students with special needs may need to complete additional registration forms in the Special Education Office. Mrs. Root in the Special Education Office can be reached at 585-928-2913.