Fitness Center Code of Conduct
Bolivar-Richburg Central School believes that a person’s exercise atmosphere is critical in developing wellness of spirit, mind and body. Therefore, we ask that all Fitness Center participants please:
- Consult your physician before starting an exercise program.
- Sign in and out every time you work out.
- Wear shirts and shoes at all times.
- Wear appropriate athletic shoes and comfortable clothing
- Do not wear weight belts, jeans, or any other clothing with rivets
- Return all equipment when finished.
- To ensure a comfortable workout for everyone, please be courteous and respectful to others.
- Train quietly.
- Do not loiter on machines.
- Do not drop weights on the floor.
- Do not monopolize several pieces of equipment while others are waiting.
- Allow other members to work through when you are performing multiple sets of any equipment.
- Wipe down machines after each use with towels and disinfectant provided.
- Sign up for cardio machines when all machines are in use.
- Limit time on cardio machines to 20 minutes when other members are waiting.
- No food or beverages (except water).
- The community participants will be 18 years of age who have already graduated from high school and older.
Please make this a fun, healthy and enjoyable experience for all by demonstrating care, honesty, respect, and responsibility towards fellow fitness center participants.