Mission & Strategic Priorities
The Bolivar-Richburg Central School District will be the most desirable district for students and staff in the Southern Tier. We will ensure academic excellence for all students regardless of their socioeconomic status, as well as instill perseverance and resilience, through rigorous programs and a supportive learning environment.
Our learning community will work collaboratively to foster a respectful, caring environment where every student is at the center of learning with endless support, opportunity, and guidance to help them become independent, life-long learners and communicators, who are cognizant of the world around them. Our school community will proudly celebrate the accomplishments of our students and staff.
- Data Driven Decision Making (Student Centered)
- High Expectations for all learners
- Rigorous, cohesive, aligned curriculum
- Build a community of character
- Do life together
Board of Education Goals
- Improve Communication throughout the district
- Administrators will attend board meetings and give reports about their buildings and programs
- Board community forums throughout the year to have more contact with the public
- Improve communication within board itself
- Continue Superintendent updates to board
- Continue communication via newsletters and social media to community
- Strive for facilities and programs that promote innovative educational opportunities for all students
- Prepare a capital project design that contains flexible classroom spaces for both students and the community with input from all stakeholders
- Improve and implement STEAM classes across all grade levels
- Ensure curriculum addresses needs of all students, regardless of abilities
- Offer students a wide variety of experiences to be prepare them for the workforce or higher education
- Board professional development
- Each Board member will complete a training class, either in person or online, and share resources that offer insight and knowledge for other members.
- Commit fully to Board role by preparing for and engaging in Board meetings. Questions and concerns will be sent to all members so that supporting documentation can be provided at the Board meeting for discussion.