Bolivar-Richburg Elementary School
Elementary School Address
PO Box 158
Richburg, NY 14774
Pick-up and Drop-off Procedures
These procedures are important to ensure a safe and efficient experience for all. If there are any questions, please call the Main Office for clarification.
- Please remain in your vehicle. Richardson is an unloading zone only. Please pull all the way forward as the drop off door has changed and is no longer the flagpole.
- Please do not use Griffin to drop students off.
- Doors close at 8:00 a.m. If you are dropping off after 8, please use the Main Office entrance.
- Please remain in your vehicles. Staff will come to you and radio for your child.
- If transportation for the day changes at all from the norm, please be sure to send in a written note the morning of or call the Main Office by 12:00 p.m.
- If you are a walker, students will be released at the flagpole on Richardson or near the Main Office entrance. Doors are based on which side of the Elementary building you live on. We do not release walkers until after the buses have left, so please plan on them coming out closer to 3:00 p.m.
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello! My name is Megan Duke and I am the Elementary Principal at Bolivar-Richburg CSD.
I started my journey in education at St. Bonaventure University where I completed undergraduate work in early childhood, elementary, and special education. After, I went to Alfred University to obtain a Master’s in Literacy. In 2012, I began my teaching career as a special education consultant but also taught first grade, fourth grade, and fifth grade in the following years. Although I loved my time in the classroom, I decided to pursue a career in educational administration to further expand the impact I could have on a school community. I received my Certificate of Advanced Study from SUNY Brockport in 2018 and then served as a special education chairperson in the years following.
Elementary education has always been my passion and I am beyond grateful to be able to return to it in this role at Bolivar-Richburg!